SAP Business Objects Designer (closed)
Start Date: 5/23
Duration / Extension: 5 months
Location: Cambridge, MA
Overall Scope: Client is building out their BI environment and will be using Business Objects as the reporting tool which will be pulling information from Hyperion Essbase and Sybase IQ for their DW.
The client is looking for a senior level BO Universe designer to work with our Principle architect to implement a BI plan for reporting capabilities off of Hyperion Essbase. The ideal candidate will have
Must be able to leverage the entire Business Objects tool set and must be capable of developing BI solutions and lead a BI project team to provide them the optimal path to complete BI development initiative.
- Work collaboratively with business owners to assist in development of Business Object reports.
- Leads the development process while considering impacts to other areas
- Considers how potential solutions will impact the end users and overall business processes
- Performs reporting using Business Objects Web Intelligence tools from centralized Data Warehouse
- Should possess ETL skills to design, develop, test, maintain, and support the data architecture to ensure optimal performance and reporting flexibility while maintaining data warehouse quality standards.
- Work with business experts to design universe’s that meets the needs of the business and creates quality and consistency of reporting across the business area.
- Business Objects development (Universe design and development)
- ETL and data modeling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Interview process: 2 internal interviews and 1 potential end client interview