Database Developer / Admin (closed)
The Database Developer/Administrator will be responsible for developing and maintaining new and existing database functionality (stored procedures, SSIS packages), and maintaining the database infrastructure for a critical 24x7 production application, including clustering and replication. The position is roughly 80% development and 20% administration.
- 5+ years experience with SQL Server
- Strong T-SQL and SSIS development skills
- Strong skills in query optimization and general database performance optimization
- Experience with replication and clustering preferred
- Excellent communication skills required
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred
- .NET development skills a plus
Custom Business Solutions, Inc.