Clinical Analyst (closed)
Harris Healthcare Solutions provides enterprise intelligence solutions and services for commercial and government customers, including interoperability, imaging, managed services infrastructure, systems and cyber integration, and informatics. Harris products, systems, and services improve health outcomes by ensuring that the right information is delivered with security and privacy to the right person, on the right device, at the point of care.
Carefx is developing state-of-the-art software for the boming healthcare industry. Join this exciting team and provide client service leadership to help reduce medical errors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform system analysis of complex clinical applications
- Perform clinical workflow analysis studies
- Develop requirement specifications
- Develop swimlane charts
- Conduct functional testing
- Create training material and provide training to end users (especially clinicians)
- Conduct and/or participate in design reviews as required
- Other duties as required by business conditions or as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Healthcare related field (e.g. Nursing, Pharmacy, Informatics), Business or related field, or equivalent work experience; Masters degree preferred
- Proven knowledge of healthcare systems and applications
- Five to seven years related work experience in Healthcare/Clinical Informatics
- Hands on experience with clinical applications
- Working knowledge of Cerner, McKesson Star & Horizon, Siemens, IDX, Epic, QuadraMed Affinity and/or other healthcare software are desired
- HL7 and CCOW experience are highly desirable
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Proven ability to lead system analysis and client service
- Self motivated and quick learner
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Expertise with Visio tool for designing screen layouts
- Ability to anticipate problems and develop effective solutions
- Entrepreneur and solutions oriented
- Ability to travel and interact with clients
- Willing to be hands-on and work at a tasks outside of normal duties if needed to support management objectives
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. Citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an international communications and information technology company serving government and commercial markets in more than 150 countries. Headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, the company has annual revenue of $5.4 billion and 16,000 employees — including nearly 8,000 engineers and scientists. Harris is dedicated to developing best-in-class assured communications® products, systems, and services.