Oracle Financials Sr. Functional Consultant (closed)
Title: Oracle Financials Sr. Functional Consultant
Sr. IT Client Consultant
The Senior IT Client Consultant works as part of a team to provide Oracle EBS (Financials) implementation or upgrade services to achieve project objectives. Responsibilities include the review of current-state business processes and supporting applications architecture; documentation of business requirements; design of future-state processes; identification and resolution of functional gaps; development of functional specifications for custom reports, interfaces, conversions, and/or extensions; and configuration, testing, and support of in-scope applications. Duties may be performed at the client site; therefore, overnight travel is required. Additional responsibilities include participating in sales pursuits and interviewing potential candidates for hire. No supervisory duties.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Identification of business requirements for assigned functional area
- Facilitation of current and future-state process design sessions
- Mapping of future-state business process to Oracle EBS application functionality
- Resolution of functionality gaps
- Development of functional specifications for custom development
- Configuration of assigned Oracle EBS applications
- Execution of unit, integration, and acceptance testing
- Escalation and resolution of issues
- Development and maintenance of project deliverables
- Providing post-implementation support
- Bachelor Degree or related experience preferred
- Five years of relevant work experience
- Successful completion of at least two full lifecycle Oracle EBS implementations and/or upgrades. Recent hands-on experience with implementation of or upgrade to Oracle R12.
- Proven experience implementing Oracle EBS Financial applications
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Proven success as a positive, professional and energetic team member dedicated to building positive spirit and team rapport .Willingness and ability to travel regularly. Significant travel (75%-100%) as required to support client and internal business requirements
Please forward your resume to Careers@directhr.com for immediate consideration.