Cerner PharmNet Builder (closed)
The HCI Group, a Partner in Your Career
The HCI Group is a strategic partner with many of the nation’s largest healthcare systems. Our organization understands all aspects of medical center operations and related information technology to support large fully integrated implementations.
Our experience runs from executive leadership, to the best in their field consultants. Every member of HCI’s team has been chosen specifically to bring special skills for client healthcare institutions to achieve Meaningful Use quickly, efficiently, and performing to expectations and demands.
Implementing highly complex fully integrated health records is a journey, HCI understands the challenges our clients and staff face and we will work to support your efforts as you work to support our clients.
Position Title: Cerner PharmNet Builder - Kansas
HCI is currently seeking an experienced Cerner PharmNet Builder who is looking to make a career move.
Represents clinical areas in the planning, development, implementation, training, and maintenance processes for the (EMR) Electronic Medical Record applications. Leads the application of appropriate information technology by defining required functionality and objectives. Prepares detailed specifications encompassing clinical processes, information flow, risk and impact analysis. Coordinates with Information Technology Solutions resources and clinical end-users to communicate and confirm system functionality and usage. Provides a high level of customer service, troubleshooting, and maintenance (includes on-call rotation and on-call responsibilities).
- · Must have good “build” experience
- · Must have training, workflow, and testing experience
- · 2 or more implementations are preferred
- · Must have experience in the following area of the project life-cycle: Analysis, Design, Build, Testing, Usability
- · Able to articulate technical concepts to technical/non-technical members on the team
- · Work in rapidly changing environment
- · Ability to work with in-house and other consulting staff
- · Must have a strong understanding of workflow/process within the hospital and clinic setting.
- · Ability to self-manage
- · Strong leadership background
- · Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- · Strong organizational and leadership skills
- · Willingness to permanently relocate
- · Independent and self-motivated
- · Energetic with strong desire to learn
HCI values our employees and provides our staff with a competitive benefits package. Opportunities are available for either full-time or 1099. For more information on our company, please visit us at: www.thehcigroup.com