Gameplay Programmer (C++ and Unreal Engine) (closed)
Job Title: Gameplay Programmer (Unreal Engine)
Location: Raleigh, NC
Company: Gaming firm; creating collaborative interactive learning solutions for the healthcare, federal systems and corporate training markets.
In this role you will work alongside the programming team to coordinate development across several simultaneous tasks.
You Must Have:
- Unreal Engine 2.5 and/or 3.0 experience (mod or title)
- Strong C++ and software engineering skills
- Experience with scripting languages
- 2+ years programming experience in a production environment
- Specialization in AI, Physics, Networking, UI, Graphics, Tools, etc.
- Shipped titles or completed commercial projects
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (910)344-9877