Tax Specialist - Non Profit
Prestigious New York City Hospital seeks a Tax Specialist.
- Responsible for all tax filings for the hospital and its affiliated organizations.
- These filings include preparation of the IRS Form 990 and related applicable New York State filings.
- As part of the 990 preparation process, relied upon to interact with senior level management throughout the hospital to discuss and develop information relating to community benefits, tax-exempt bonds, compensation reporting requirements, bad debt and charity care reporting, fundraising and other related information.
- Deal with New York City filings, sales tax, payroll related tax issues and filings, foreign employee tax issues, and corresponding with the IRS when required.
- Work closely with the hospital's outside tax advisors and auditors.
- The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in not-for-profit (preferably hospital related) taxes and/or auditing is a must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- MUST have experience preparing the 990 form.
- CPA not required
125 – 135K
To see more job opportunities, visit our website at www.pride-healthcare.com
Please fax or email resume to:
Joshua Albucker, CPC
Senior Vice President of Healthcare Recruitment
Certified Personnel Consultant
420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 2840
New York, NY 10170