Social DR Executive (closed)
Leaders in the digital marketing industry and known for working with some of the world’s top brands in the retail, technology and FCMG industries, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a rising star to join their social team. The role, will be working with the social DR team being responsible for assisting the team with the set up and management of social direct response (DR) programmes, liaising with client account teams and ensuring all campaign requirements are presented on time, on budget and to the highest of standards.
Overview of the role
· Providing support and managing on-going social DR campaigns
· Working with the team and your manage to ensure that campaigns/project timelines, cost estimates, schedules and forecasts are adhered to, including being set up, optimised and trafficked in the correct way
· Provide regular analysis, reporting and recommendations and support performance review presentations
· Be on guard should anything change with campaigns include costs, timings and performances
· Be a brand ambassador for the company
Can you see yourself working for a digital leader that wants a rising star to join their team in making the company more successful and ground-breaking than it already is?
· You’ll be learning, developing a solid digital marketing knowledge (through training, industry news and qualifications)
· You’ll be at the forefront of Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter- making your knowledge go further than it has before
· Supporting the team, assisting with new business opportunities
· Expanding your knowledge of digital media channels (display, SEM, affiliates)
If you have experience in data analytics and has the passion for social media and digital media that tops Justin Bieber, I want to hear from you. Contact me, Anna ASAP!