Berean Group is seeking a Senior Consultant
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Travel: Up to 100% (if not located in the OK City area)
Duration: Temp-to Hire
Senior Consultant, Governance & Change Management
The Senior Consultant will work with the client, specifically with the current CIO, to analyze existing structures, processes and procedures around governance, change management, and performance management. The Consultant will identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations for improvements based on industry best practices.
The Senior Consultant will evaluate various state agencies and propose governance structures for statewide, interagency, and intra-agency projects. He/she will incorporate the defined governance structures into a change management process that is applicable for that particular governance structure.
In addition, the Senior Consultant will be responsible for analyzing the current performance metrics for current vendors and identify alternative metrics. Alternatives may include the addition of new metrics that better gauge performance and the development of quick glance, user-friendly dashboards, among others.
- Experience in large IT consolidations and the governance structures required to manage and implement projects across multiple agencies
- Experience in defining and measuring vendor performance metrics
- Experience in DDI (design, development and integration) and operational change management processes for statewide, interagency, and intra-agency projects.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university
- Minimum of 5 years experience in two of the following practices: governance, change management, performance management
For More Job description and to apply click on the links below:
[ http://www.bereangroup.com/jobInfo.do?jobId=116309 ]You can also mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the job # 116309 in the subject line. Applications without the job number may not be attended to. International candidates please excuse.