IT Help Desk Representative (closed)
Contract One year W2
Help Desk Representative / IT Representative
Our direct client is looking for an IT Help Desk Rep on a long term contract in Berlin, CT.
Description and Qualifications:
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by responding to calls, walk-ins and field visits.
- Advises and assists all customers with Information and Technology issues with hardware, software and peripherals in both the mainframe and client/server environments covering both Local Area Network and Wide Area Network technology.
- Simulates and recreates customer problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Recommends systems modifications to reduce customer problems and complaints. Trains customers on software and hardware use either at the desktop or through the phone system.
- Proficiency in Lotus Notes and Microsoft Excel and Access is highly desirable.
- Person must work well in a team environment and have superior customer service skills. MUST have STRONG Microsoft Office 2010 skills/experience!
- Must have 1st level Help Desk experience with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must have strong typing and spelling skills and be able to type at least 40 words per minute.
- Must have excellent telephone etiquette, writing and speaking skills.
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Years Experience 3-5 years
50 Week Assignment for Berlin, CT.
Dress Code Business Casual