International Tax Partner (closed)
New York, NY
My client, a large regional CPA firm with several offices, is looking for a Tax Partner with International experience due to growth.
The right individual will have international tax expertise to provide innovative tax planning, consulting and compliance services to a wide range of industry clients. Enjoy an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture where individual growth and opportunity are encouraged. A true “work/life balance” is a mandatory part of the equation. Candidates will contribute to the growth of the international tax practice by working closely with managers and partners in a team approach in business development. Candidates will be responsible for developing tax planning strategies to minimize U.S. and foreign income taxes; develop tax efficient structuring of international transactions; make effective use of tax treaties; review international tax returns; research complex tax matters; ensure client understanding of international tax implications; oversee international tax engagements and additional required staff.
- CPA, Masters in Taxation, LLM or JD
- Minimum of 8 years of international tax experience
- Inbound and outbound international tax transactional experience
- Foreign tax credit utilization
- Strong analytical, technical and tax accounting and technology skills
- Strong US GAAP
- Demonstrated business development ability and management of others
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org