Product Engineer for new product development of the next generation of PICmicro. The primary focus will be on new product development, validation, qualification, characterization, and production release.
- Lead cross functional development teams through new product development including involvement in architectural and design reviews, new product development reviews, validation, characterization, and release to production.
- Monitor product yields to identify and implement cost effective improvements.
- Characterize device performance and yield in order to implement improvements to develop profitable and manufacturable products.
- Understand contributors to cost and drive cost reductions.
- Ensure product quality meets/exceeds customer expectations and is consistent with corporate requirements.
- Maintain and enhance test programs to improve efficiency, quality, and support added features.