PROJECT ANALYST / RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (closed)
PROJECT ANALYST / RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Simply Biotech specializes in recruiting exclusively for San Diego's biotech community. We are currently seeking a Project Analyst / Research Associate for a leading and growing San Diego biotech firm.
The Project Analyst is responsible for developing and validating analytical assays to meet final requirements of QAU review and release. The selected candidate will perform assays according to GLP guidelines and write SOPs and contribute to final written SOPs in the laboratory. This person will write final validation reports and QC raw data that go into the report and organize raw data notebooks. Additionally, the Project Analyst will be:
* Responsible for following GLP guidelines for validation of assays.
* Responsible for general lab safety with regard to employees and clients.
* Responsible for keeping accurate inventory of supplies for laboratory operations.
* Responsible for accurate record keeping with regards to sponsor?s samples, data and reports.
* Responsible for communicating with client with regards to project.
The qualified Project Analyst will possess the following:
* BS in Biology or Biochemistry or equivalent
* Strong ELISA experience; must be knowledgeable in running ELISA
* GLP experience
* Biomarker experience a plus
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 858.487.0507.
More information can be found at www.simplybiotech.com.