Property Loss Consulting Practice Leader/Forensic Architect (closed)
We seek a Property Loss Consulting Practice Leader/Senior Forensic Architect for our San Francisco, CA office. Candidate must have 15+ years of direct experience in the field of Technical Architecture, Exterior Wall and Roof Evaluations / Forensic Consulting. Candidate must be known in the Forensics/Property Loss Consulting industry and also know the local marketplace.
- CA licensed; other State licenses a plus.
- Professional degree or Masters in Architecture.
- Demonstrated speaking and communications experience.
- Demonstrated forensic report writing experience.
- Broad, strong technical skills in various building construction types and occupancy types.
- Ability to efficiently execute team-oriented forensic and other building investigations.
- Ability to maintain client relationships
- Must know the local marketplace and have the ability to independently develop and maintain stature in the industry.
Architectural and forensic experience in the following areas preferred:
- Exterior wall and curtain wall consulting experience.
- Experienced with litigation support, expert testimony, construction and building defect claims, and building failures analysis
- Expertise with IBC, ADA and other Building Codes.
- ASTM testing of exterior walls for air and water infiltration and mock up testing.
- Investigation of exterior walls for leaks and other performance issues.
- Investigation of existing building structures with problems or failures.
- Experienced with work that involves construction defects, property damage claims, surety, delay claims and builders' risk claims would be a plus.
- Experience working with construction attorneys in litigation cases a plus.
- Experience with depositions and court testimony a plus.