Our client, a dynamic retailer, offering customers outstanding value on a variety of products is looking for a Merchandiser to join their growing team.
- • Providing support and administrative assistance to buyers
- • Act as liaison for all inquiries from vendors and franchise owners
- • Prepare and run sales reports for analysis
- • Manage various reports
- • Conduct regular category reviews with a focus on item planning
- • Enter data
- • 2-3 years’ experience as a Merchandise Associate or Assistant Buyer in a retail environment
- • Post-secondary education in Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing or Fashion Buying an asset
- • Strong analytical skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- • Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- • Strong multi-tasking abilities
- • Fundamental understanding of retail and business math concepts
- • Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- • Strong communication skills
- • Bilingualism an asset
***Please apply with your CV in a Word document
***Please note that due to a high level of inquires we will only contact the applicants being considered for the position.
Sound like someone you know? Refer a friend and benefit from our generous referral reward program.