C#/.Net Developer (closed)
Open - Salary compensation
C# .Net Software Developer
US Citizen – Active Top Secret Clearance
- · Perform development using SDLC methodology
- · Formulate/define system scope and objectives
- · Prepare detailed specifications and system design documents
- · Develop new components or modules to meet functionality requirements
- · Domain experience in document management
- · Develop various components to interface with various APIs
- · 10+ years as a Software Developer in a Microsoft WinForms, Client Server, and/or N-tier development environment as well as Web-forms
- · Excellent C# programming skills and knowledge of Object-Oriented programming and design
- · Experience developing applications for Windows using Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET, and Web Services
- · Database experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 including table design, stored procedure, and trigger development
- · Strong debugging skills and excellent problem solving skills
- · Experience with legal applications.
- · Experience with document management systems.
- · Experience working with intelligence or law enforcement agencies.
- · BS or higher degree in MIS, CS, or related degree
- · Top Secret with the ability to obtain an SCI