Project Manager (closed)
Job Title: Project Manager & Strategy Lead – Field Services
Primary responsibilities are :
- Desk side Support Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Project Management
- SLA Management including Incident, problem, Configuration, Service request etc.
- Daily review with the Regional Service Managers (US/UK/APAC/India)
- Periodic reviews with Customer and Vendors
- MIS and Reporting
Need to have knowledge and get the below tasks carried out by Full Time or Dispatch Engineers at various locations in the region:
- Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues regarding /desktop support, printers, PDAs, Blackberry’s, and LAN cable drops
- Providing 1st line IT support services to the business community ensuring that all requirements are met within agreed service targets
- Troubleshooting and resolving software issues; reimaging computers/hard drives Backing up and restoring settings and associated systems administration activities
- Taking ownership of issues through to resolution on all appropriate requests.
- Categorize and prioritize end user support requests and service requests by utilizing a Customer ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information.
- Move equipment associated with escalated help desk incidents and service requests
- Performing asset inventory activities as needed.
- Trains and orients staff on use of hardware and software.
- Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems (Workstations & Printers) to ensure longevity.
- Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
- This position requires the ability to work in a project-based environment requiring flexibility and teamwork. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent skills in user IT infrastructure – Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handhelds, Smartphone etc.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and business productivity applications i.e. Office
- Effective communication in English and local languages is mandatory
- Management of the Field services team globally
- Ability to interact with customers so as to ensure that the service is polite, efficient and responsive
- To work through issues analytically to a successful conclusion
Skills, Experience and Qualification Required for the Position :
• Minimum Qualification – Engineering with MBA
o Experience – 12-15 years’ experience, with at least 5-6 year’s managerial experience out of which 2-3 years as Global - Head
o Ideal candidate would be expected to have a good understanding of IT Infrastructure, Contract and Vendor Management.
o ITIL and PMI professional will be preferred
• Candidate should have good understanding of Desk side desktop Management, maintenance, deployment and vendor management.
• Should have very strong written and oral communication skills
• Flexibility with respect to time – client deliverables need to be met with a Can do attitude
• Excellent problem solving / quantitative/ analytical skills
• Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels
• Experience of managing and leading a globally and culturally diverse team
• A significant travel is expected on the job – hence should be willing to work in such a role
Technical Recruiter ( IT Staffing / Recruiting)
please add me on YM || G-Talk : marcus.vdart
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE)