Account Executive (closed)
EXECUTIVE PERSONNEL SERVICES INC IS LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
EPSI is currently seeking an individual who will have experience wearing many hats, is not afraid of a challenge, and has an entrepreneurial mindset. This role requires a lot of ingenuity, a willingness to learn, and a professional demeanor.
Responsibilities for the Account Executives in our sales team include:
- Developing and implementing strategies to grow market share
- Learning and understanding business objectives and work environments of customers
- Meeting face to face with current and prospective customers to assess staffing needs
- Developing price models and proposals
- Deliver sales presentations
- Negotiating and closing pricing agreements
- Maintain excellent relationships with current and prospective customers
Qualifications to succeed in this position of Account Executive are:
- A proven track record of sales success in a service industry preferred, but not required.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A Bachelors Degree
- This role requires above average computer skills or above average computer literacy
- A team player that has the ability to work with the team as well as alone
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Able to sale in through various mediums (telephone, face to face, electronic communication)
- Organized with an eye for detail
- This role requires existing knowledge of creating and preparing RFP’s, RFQ’s, and various proposals
If you or anyone you know meets the requirements and you're interested in applying please contact Tayna Longino at (215)983-8848 or Christina Bowden (832)397-6325. Please submit your resume to email@example.com or fill out an online application at www.epsistaffing.com. We look forward to hearing from you!!