Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Every day, Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR) connects clinical research professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have a 1-year contract opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate in Lake Forest, IL.
Serve as a member of the clinical team responsible for conducting Phase I-IV single or multi center studies according to Federal Regulations and ICH guidelines.
Responsible for assisting senior staff in planning study conduct, designing case report forms (CRFs), Contract Research Organization (CRO) selection and management, selection and training of investigator sites, planning and running study meetings, evaluation, selection and training of new study investigators and writing and assembling submissions.
Responsible for writing basic study protocols, monitoring or overseeing monitoring of investigational sites to ensure protocol adherence, assuring timely enrollment of patients and retrieval of CRFs from study sites, processing CRFs including data cleanup and classification of data, and completion of study summary.
- Job Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
Education and experience required:
- Bachelors degree. (Preferably in Science)
- Five or more years of experience in Science/Clinical Research.
- Medical Technologist experience strongly preferred; lab sciences are also acceptable.
- Monitoring experience with In-Vitro diagnostics and/or prospective specimen collections preferred.
- Experience with both in-house and in-field monitoring preferred.