Reporting Analyst (closed)
We are looking for Reporting Analyst – Location - Cary, NC – 6 – 12+ Months Contract Position.
Primary Responsibility is operational reporting and trending (daily, weekly & monthly) for all service lines and regions. Scope of reporting includes productivity metrics, customer metrics and various other key operational metrics. You will work closely with management team to conduct a wide range of data analysis and provide business insight. This position has to ensure that all stakeholders (internal and external) get their reports on time, accurately and get actionable analysis on case, call and customer survey level metrics.
- Extract raw files from various data repositories, split and post the files to various supplier sites on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Prepare scorecards and dashboards
- Works with the Service Delivery lead to prepare reports or analysis as required
- Responsible for reporting/analysis completion, delivery & meeting the metrics
- Create and publish reports on the reporting interface as per business specifications
- Adhoc reporting for key metrics
- Automate repeating reports using excel macros and MS Access
- Work on customer survey data, operational data, product quality data and financial data
- Develops appropriate methodologies for collecting, analyzing, and presenting data.
- Delivers data in report/ presentation format, or verbally, to organizational specifications and timelines.
- Establish and maintain a repository for business intelligence information and ensure ready availability for decision making, planning and operations reviews.
- Create PowerPoint presentations, excel worksheets and other documents for organizational initiatives and reporting and help translate idea to reality.
Typically a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2-3 years related experience. Past experience with reporting on ticketing tools like Remedy, Peregrine, etc.
- Must have at least 2-3 years' experience as a business analyst/quality analyst/data analyst
- Ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills and Proficient user in MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong project planning, execution, team work and collaboration skills, with track record of leading or working with cross-functional teams
If you are interested in the above opening please respond with your word resume and provide us the following details.
- Name as per social security card:
- Rate Expectation:
- Current Location:
- Phone Number:
- Work Status
Thanks & Regards
Kaizen Technologies, Inc.
1 Lincoln Highway, #10 Edison,NJ 08820
Direct: 732 486 1210 | 732 429 1440
Ph: 732 452 9555 Ext: 210 | Fax: 732-452-9559