Senior Financial Analyst (closed)
Senior Financial Analyst
This position is a key member of the FP&A staff and is responsible for forecasting, planning, and financial analysis for senior management. In addition, this role is responsible for the concise and accurate consolidation of data from the regions to the corporate level. This role is responsible for corporate and regional expense reporting and supports the regional finance teams by acting as a lead or team member on various projects and tasks. Also, this role contributes to the financial closing on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis of the company’s operating results for senior management, Investor Relations, and external auditors. Create insightful and actionable analyses to explain and act upon significant business initiatives.
- Provide general support to regional teams for all financial areas including budgeting, forecasting, etc.
- Create recurring or ad-hoc reports for the purpose of allowing management to make data driven decisions. Perform and coordinate project-based financial analysis and modeling to support capital spending, profitability, pricing, and productivity projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum. Preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business.
- 4-6 years of accounting or financial reporting, planning and analysis experience.
- CPA Certification desired.
Please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org