Sr. Oracle Database Administrator (closed)
Title: Oracle Application Server / WebLogic Administrator
- Design, support and configure OAS (Oracle Application Server) and WebLogic for UNIX, Linux and Windows environments.
- Administrator current deployments, configuration and daily maintenance of enterprise-wide OAS, WebLogic J2EE Application servers.
- Perform migration of web application deployments to support Software Development Team.
- Provide OAS, WebLogic monitoring and performance tuning.
- Perform OAS, WebLogic and database troubleshooting and resolution.
- Manage and configure J2EE Application Servers in a Clustered, High Availability Environment.
- Install and maintain Oracle Internet Directory (OID), Single Sign On (SSO).
- Installing and renewing SSL certificates on server.
- Maintain Oracle Forms and Reports deployment on WebLogic.
- Applying Oracle, WebLogic and Java recommended patches.
- Deployment of new web services to support Application Development Team
- Perform 'best practice' design for OAS (Oracle Application Server) and WebLogic.
- Implement and maintain Oracle OAS and WebLogic software, coordinate and perform upgrades of J2EE Application Servers.
- Assist with application development software reviews and issue resolution.
- Perform backups of environments, provide disaster recovery planning and testing.
- Provide ongoing database support in a 24x7 multiple-cluster Production environment.
- Create Technical and Operational support documentation.
- Coordinate project tasks with technical teams and management.
Two to three years experience administering the following:
- Oracle J2EE Web Servers, Oracle Containers for Java (OC4J) and preferably WebLogic Server.
- Experience configuring and maintaining Oracle Apache HTTP server.
- Administer and Maintain SSL certificates.
- Desired experience with installing and managing Oracle Internet Directory (OID) and Single Sign On (SSO).
Two to three years experience as an Oracle Database Administrator who is willing to learn to maintain existing Oracle Forms and Reports as well as administer and maintain a Suite of Oracle Application Server products that include:
- Oracle Application Servers Oracle Containers for Java (OC4J) and Weblogic.
- Oracle Apache HTTP servers.
- Oracle Internet Directory (OID) and Single Sign On (SSO).
Please contact me immediately for details.