Land Tech (closed)
BOE, $50K compensation
- Assist in the preparation of documents and correspondence being sent to partners for the operated and non-operated wells being drilled.
- Assist in the tracking of responses and handling of documents related to the operated and non-operated wells being drilled.
- Send final lease and related documents to the appropriate county records office for recording.
- Review daily Land mail and distribute accordingly.
- Assist in the leasing process – monitoring of AFE’s spending – receipt of lease packets.
- Handle various administrative duties, including filing, copying, researching files, etc.
- Track and provide timely notice of State and Federal lease sales and State regulatory hearings
- Assist with developing office procedures and miscellaneous projects.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Adaptability – capable of managing competing demands.
- Attendance/Punctuality – consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability – takes responsibility for own actions; commits to work as necessary to complete goals.
- Professionalism – approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Confidentiality – maintains confidentiality of all work and documents.
- College degree preferred
- Three Years Current Land work experience preferred