Senior Software Developer (closed)
Senior Software Developer Tampa FL
Position Title: Senior Software Developer
Job Category: Computing
Salary Range: Contract, Perm or Contract to Perm to $100,000
Location: Tampa, Florida, USA
Contact Us: email@example.com with Job 0426 or job title in subject line or call
Tampa office at 813-283-2568
The Senior Software Developer, will be hands-on, and will bring new ideas to the company and its solutions. The ideal candidate will collaborate with other developers, architects, and analysts in creating solutions that meet business requirements to achieve time to market and data solutions. Candidate must able to work closely with project manager, architects, and developers to develop the solutions.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of six years IT experience with 4 years in software development
- Experience in SAS development
- Experience in SQL
- Knowledgeable in backend, and middleware development.
- Knowledgeable and competent in RDBMS systems such as Netezza, and/or Oracle
- Able to translate requirements into design and code based on the requirements
- Experience in applying analytical and problem solving skills to solve complex design and coding problems
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, across project teams, and independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with scripting languages
- Experience in CPG
US Citizens or green cards only, please. No sponsorship available.
Check out our website for other IT positions.
Contractor Benefits Package
401 (K) Plan
Referral Fee to $500-C $1000-P
Possible sign-on bonus.