HMS Application Implementation Analyst (closed)
We are currently seeking an HMS Implementation Specialist to work on a long term contract basis for one of our clients in the Nashville, TN area. Our client has recently migrated their applications from McKesson to HMS and is looking for candidates who specialize in one of the following areas: order entry/radiology or pharmacy modules. This person will be joining a team to travel to various hospitals to do the implementations. They must have HMS implementation experience, preferably recent, and be willing to travel. The company will be doing numerous conversions in four month project increments so experience working on multiple conversions is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years in an Implementation role
- Hospital/clinical experience - RN, LPN, Lab Tech, etc.
- Experience with HMS design, build and implementation specifically with Pharmacy and/or Radiology/Order Entry
- Basic understanding of hospital operations and nursing process required, rural hospital experience desired
- Experience with Meaningful Use programs and initiatives Experience in clinical process improvement, design and systems implementation
- Strong presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills that include effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task
- Experience in development of continuing educational programming using Adult Learning Principles
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work within the established policies, procedures and practices prescribed by the Corporation and the immediate supervisor
- Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material
- Strong computer skills
- Willing to travel approximately 60% of the time.