Financial Analyst II- 1200669 (closed)
Financial Analyst II- 1200669
Itron, a leading provider of energy and water resource management solutions for utilities around the world has an exciting new opening for a Financial Analyst II, to be based at Itron Headquarters, in Spokane, WA. The individual in this capacity develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control. The individual performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Budgeting/forecasting for large, multi-site organization
- Conduct analysis on monthly variances.
- Process monthly intercompany transactions.
- Assist with preparation of monthly revenue/expense forecast.
- Ensure proper processes, policies and procedures are in place.
- Work on special projects as requested.
- Provide ad hoc analysis for management as requested.
- Prepare quarterly documentation.
- Handle ad hoc reports.
- Monitor financial resource allocation and business results.
- Review, analyze and recommend negotiations.
- Advise supervisors of future trends.
Experience: This position requires a minimum of 2 years related experience
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related area required
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Forecasting/budgeting within a large organization, with numerous departments
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Hyperion experience a plus
- Strong written communication skills
Itron is the leading provider of energy and water resource management solutions for nearly 8,000 utilities around the world. We offer end-to-end solutions that include electricity, gas, water and heat measurement and control technology; communications systems; software; and professional services. With nearly 10,000 employees doing business in more than 130 countries, Itron empowers utilities to responsibly and efficiently manage energy and water resources. To realize a sustainable future, start here: www.itron.com.
Itron is an EOE AA Employer. If you require an accommodation in order to apply to this position, please contact Accessibility@itron.com.
TO APPLY TO THIS ROLE - FOLLOW THE LINK: http://bit.ly/Kun4Rh