Licensing Facility Auditor (closed)
Job Title: Licensing Facility Auditor
Department: Global Brand Licensing | Reports To: Director, Licensing Operations
Location: Charlotte, NC | Will assist with Relocation
This position audits licensee and/or supplier factories for adequacy of certifications, manufacturing processes, and quality procedures in according to company standards. The candidate is required to identify, document and communicate non-compliances with Company standards to the Global Brand Licensing team. This position will also perform product quality evaluations and testing. The candidate will communicate both written and verbally with global brand licensing customers on a regular bases. The candidate is expected to become certified as a factory auditor after training under the Company program. This position requires international travel, approximately 30%.
- Develop and coordinate factory audit schedule for third party provider – Intertek.
- Manage activities of auditor based in China.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or an industrial related field.
- 5 -10 years of manufacturing operations, auditing or quality control experience.
- Previous working experience with Auditing to ISO standards required.
- Strong analytical mind; work independently and in team environment.
- International travel savvy.
- Must have a passport or be able to obtain a passport.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have factory audit experience
- Must have ISO 9000 experience
- IOS 14000 is a huge plus
- Experience working with the Quality Department in a Factory setting
- Strong focus on customer’s needs and requirements.
- Organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks under deadlines to complete job functions in an orderly, efficient manner.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, to complete reports and share findings with interested parties.
- Professionally interact with customers (internal & external).
- Observe critically, identify any problems and concerns, and develop reports that are accurate and concise.
- Exercise good judgment when making decisions.
- Proficient with Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org