AVP Marketing Analystics (closed)
AVP Marketing Analytics
- Proactively identify business opportunities by engaging in data-mining activities to find new variables and predict profitability.
- Share key learning’s and best practices from the above analyses with marketing managers and Sr. Management.
- Establish standards and develop staff skills in statistical analysis.
- Review and improve current targeting/modeling for outbound telemarketing and direct mail programs. Focus on Profitability and Lifetime Value, not just response.
- Contribute to efforts to building customer-centric data warehouses to support marketing and risk analytics.
- Develop campaign reporting and analytics, including profitability reporting.
- Set up team of junior analysis.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional business partners to drive results: marketing management, underwriting, actuarial, operations, finance, and senior management.
- Strong ability to execute.
- Demonstrated ability to drive Direct Marketing strategy through high analytical learning agenda.
- Provide strategic perspective, sound business judgment and collaborative work.
- Excellent leadership and communications skills needed to work with marketing program managers and global analytics team.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to take initiative.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Proven experience with statistical analysis including techniques for predictive modeling, classification, segmentation, experimental design, etc. Experience with analysis for online