C++ / Signal Processing / Matlab Engineer (closed)
We are developing a real-time multi-core processor for an airborne radar system, which includes real-time signal processing and data recording. We require two engineers to contribute towards the development, verification, and integration of the objective system. The engineer will perform analysis to understand computational requirements, develop (parallel) software architecture, program, verify, and optimize the application. The development will involve the use of middleware libraries for scientific computing and parallel processing. The engineer will need to participate in the integration of the processor into the overall system and perform field tests.
The candidate is required to have the ability to obtain an active Secret Clearance so that he/she can make contribution to the program immediately.
Special Talents: The minimum requirements for the candidate contract software programmer are:
* MS in EE, CE, CS or related field, or a BS with equivalent experience
* Real-time C++ development in a UNIX-based environment
* Experience with parallel processing, multi-core clusters and multi-threaded applications
* Knowledge of Matlab programming
* Experience with implementation of linear algebra and/or signal processing
* Experience with the use of middleware libraries
* Familiarity with open system architecture methodology
* Capability to support integration and field tests.
The ideal candidate would also have experience with radar signal processing techniques.