Industrial Recruitment Account Manager (closed)
Pro Start Solutions on behalf of our client is recruiting for an Account Co-Ordinator to join our client’s team in Burnley.
The site is a Pure Warehouse and Production site. My client currently has a number of temporary staff on site, with the potential for volumes to grow both towards Christmas and naturally taking the bulk from the current PSL in place.
As an Account Manager you will provide pro-active resourcing solutions, and work closely with the client to ensure that the high levels of services expected of my client whilst on site, are met and maintained at all times.
You will be supporting all resourcing elements of the recruitment process for both permanent and temporary vacancies within the driving sectors.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Research into, (including, amongst others, on job boards / databases / other media / networking / job fairs etc), locating suitable candidates.
- Ensuring that vacancies are advertised correctly and attract a variety of responses.
- Qualifying candidates through previous work history, qualifications, references and matching their attributes to the job specification
- Undertaking candidate telephone pre-screen processes in order to identify short lists.
- Preparing applicant registration packs with the necessary information and paperwork, and ensuring full compliance for ALL candidates, suitable for presentation to the end user, maintaining at all times, my clients high standard of required compliance. Taking up references for candidates.
- Data base "building" (and housekeeping) of suitable / potential candidates within our client sectors.
- Record Keeping (KPI’s etc) and Administration (Scanning, filing, photocopying, inputting - and all general duties included with an on-site roll such as this one).
- Weekly Payroll
- On-Call Service to be shared between the appropriate members of staff
Required skills and experience for the right candidate:
- Self motivated, confident, enthusiastic and have the ability to work as a member of a team, or where required under their own initiative.
- Experience in a customer focused role.
- Good / strong administration and computer skills and ability to acquire knowledge of IT databases swiftly in order to be able to maintain required records and update daily information.
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, message handling, service).
- Reasonable knowledge of the market place and of competitors.
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Some industrial recruitment or major high volume account co-ordinator knowledge.
- Be able to react to requests at speed
- Flexibility - the ability to alter working hours to suit the client.
Salary / packages available
- Basic Salary £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Possible Commission Structure
- Other Incentives
You will responsible, along with other members of the on-site team to deliver volume bookings, and undertake all responsibilities required for this role. NO SALES are involved however you will be a natural at building relationships and excel in the processes involved surrounding all areas of recruitment. One of your key areas must be candidate and client relationship management. You will be expected to attend weekly meetings and Have the ability to communicate required information to the client, whilst managing the temporary workforce, monitoring things such as attrition, timekeeping, wage queries etc.