Lottery Product Manager (closed)
Lottery Product Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 + bonus
- Experienced Product Manager – with 3 -5 years, experience in a RETAIL / FMCG RELATED Operation – who can demonstrate how to produce and control quantitative and qualitative results.
- Able to demonstrate how to produce and control both quantitative and qualitative results
- An experienced retailer who knows how to win business, manage indirect sales and distribution networks and motivate strong vendor commitment
- Technically skilled with a thorough knowledge of conventional, print, modern and digital media
- A well organized person who has a keen eye for detail and who is able to demonstrate transferable skills
- An excellent communicator who can speak at all levels
- A quick learner, independent thinker and a hard-working team player
- Willing to regularly travel to various sites and operations
- Full fluency in French would be beneficial but is not essential
What you’ll do:
- Planning of various projects whilst incorporating technical preparation, content development, design and communication solutions as well as launch and promotions.
- Project coordination from different perspectives and on-going support management in line with supervision of performance optimisation process
- Defining quantitative and qualitative project objectives in line with various performance reports
- Project Expansion – on-going development
Our client is an international company with success within the gaming industry. If you want to be part of an exciting, fast-growing, globally recognised company then this job is for you
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email – do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website (www.kerrmultilingual.com) for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Are you able to commute/relocate to West London?
- Are you a skilled Project Manager with at least 3 years experience in a similar role?
- Are you a creative individual who is looking to learn and develop?