Project Engineer (closed)
Our Multinational Healthcare Client has a requirement for a Project/Automation Engineer for a permanent opportunity. This individual will be focused on automation and process improvement projects across the site.
- Key role in the ongoing implementation of our expansion, process improvement and automation drive.
- Develop concepts for new automated/ semi automated manufacturing equipment
- Installation, Commissioning, and validation of manufacturing plant and processes
- Troubleshooting and debug of equipment
- Resolve ongoing performance issues of machines
- Project management including specification, purchase, installation commission and validation of multiple vision / scanner systems
- Liaise with vendors to negotiate price, technical specification and delivery times
- Technical support of vision systems including programming, troubleshooting, installation and maintenance of vision tools, plc’s, scanners and HMI’s. (Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley, Cognex, Omron and dvt)
- Responsible for generating and executing protocols and validations to ensure consistency of systems and safety of product.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Building Services Engineering
- 5 years +relevant experience in a similar industrial environment essential
- Excellent leadership and project management abilities,
- Strong knowledge of automated processes ideally within a healthcare environment
- Competitive package plus excellent benefits available.