Business Development/Marketing Director - Independent Media Agency (closed)
Exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Director from a Media Agency background to help win new multi million pound accounts for the agency.
An Independent Media Agency is looking for an experienced Business Development/Marketing Director to take the agency to a new level. The Media Agency has been very successful throughout the years and are now keen to continue their success by winning large multi million pound accounts whilst marketing the company in the right light. If you have experience developing new and existing business within a media agency then this is the Business Development/Marketing Director role for you.
Responsibilities of Business Development/Marketing Director:
- Overall responsibility for the new business team
- Develop new business strategies including networking, cross-referral, marketing agency relationships and 3rd party suppliers
- Develop revenue streams on existing client accounts
- Develop marketing material for the company and regularly feature in trade press
- Work on new business pitches and offer the best opportunity to the client
Requirements of Business Development/Marketing Director:
- Must have experience working within a media agency and proven new business pitch experience
- Experienced within a smaller independent media agency is preferable
- Autonomy to run own business division
- Represent the agency at conferences, events and trade press
- Excellent knowledge of media planning and buying, with knowledge across traditional and digital media
- This role could suit someone from a comms planning background who is keen to focus on business development
If you are an experienced Business Development/Marketing Director within a media agency or feel you have the right experience for this role, then call Pamela now on 020 7598 8119 or apply online now!