Application Support Analyst (closed)
Are you looking for an opportunity that can utilize both your technical and leadership skills? My client is looking for ambitious IT professionals who want to make a positive change in a dynamic IT organization. They are looking for a motivated individual to help them coordinate with teams in different domains and manage IT professionals from application support service providers to perform service transition, release management, pro-active maintenance and service request for all business systems.
You will -
- Perform Service Transition Management to ensure all projects and enhancement are delivered with proper transition arrangement and documentation
- Perform Change and Release Management such as rollout planning of application and infrastructure changes and quality assurance.
- Perform proactive maintenance such as oversee system performance, provide recommendations on proactive maintenance activities, manage application support service providers on performance monitoring and tuning, system house keeping
- Process service requests such as administration application security, system configuration modification
- Review Service Catalogue in conjunction with Service Management; validate accuracy of information within Service Catalogue
- Prepare and maintain frequent repeatable service requests in Service Request Catalogue and communicate to business units of services being provided
You need to have –
- Minimum 6 years working experience in IT
- Tertiary qualifications are desirable
- Able to handle multiple tasks and coordinate tasks/problem solving with multiple IT groups, service suppliers and business users
- Sound knowledge and experience in service management and quality assurance
- Unix, Web Logic and ITIL.
- .Net, Java and basic networking
If you would like to learn more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org