Field Service Technician - Capital Equipment - OH (closed)
Leading international supplier of food processing and food packaging
equipment. Seeking Field Service Technicians.
* Set-up, service, troubleshoot, and repair equipment at
* Install enhancements, test, and calibrate to meet our customers'
* Visit plants, make courtesy calls, and provide Customer training
REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
* Ability to travel, work independently and be flexible regarding
frequent changes in schedule.
* "Hands on" Electro-Mechanical experience with pneumatics,
hydraulics, AC/DC motor control, PLC's, Servo Systems
* Excellent customer relations skills including the ability to
explain and train.
* AS Degree in Electronics, or equivalent experience
* Prior Field Service Experience a plus
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Computer skills in Microsoft offerings.
Bottom line requirements;
1. Electro-Mechanical Field Service experience on capital machinery with
pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC motor control, PLC's, Servo Systems.
2. Excellent customer relations skills including the ability to explain and
3. AS Degree in Electronics, or equivalent experience
4. In the target territory.