Configuration Management Specialist (closed)
Executes configuration management procedures in a full software development lifecycle. Supports configuration management activities for various software development projects and to the software development team and environments. Manages the definition, development, maintenance and distribution of configuration management plans and procedures.
Essential Job Functions
• Develops and maintains software configuration management process and procedures to ensure that configuration management controls are capable of supporting software development and deployment activities.
• Performs software configuration management activities utilizing tools as defined for the account, and applies them to project activities. This includes managing the code environment (multiple versions of code across environments), code and database schema branching, and managing the code merging process.
• Develops configuration management plans, milestones and schedules for projects.
• Evaluates existing system configurations and recommends infrastructure changes to improve or enhance performance and maintainability.
• Participates in design and change reviews to enforce and ensure adherence to configuration procedures.
• Participates in prototype reviews and development of policies and procedures. Recommends and implements new procedures as appropriate.
US CITIZENS ONLY, PLEASE
To apply, please forward your resume to: email@example.com