Business Development / Account Executive (closed)
XDuce Corporation is proud to offer a Business Development / Sales Associate position.
Permanent, onsite in Edison, NJ
We are a tech centric staffing company and Premier Oracle Partner specializing in talent acquisition, Oracle Education and Licensing. We are seeking an extraordinary individual for our business development opening, an opportunity to bring continued growth to our account base and business development efforts within IT staffing. XDuce prides itself on its integrity, team value and culture, collaboration, technical competency and passion and we are seeking someone of the same.
What you’ll be doing…
• Responsible for generating leads through many techniques-some you will bring with you and many more you will learn.
• Establish new relationships and IT staffing opportunities across businesses of all sizes through cold calling, networking and referrals.
• Work closely with management to grow and establish existing and new business development strategies.
• Build and navigate through clients and network directly and indirectly to establish new opportunities and company branding.
• Research through news feeds, social media outlets, the good ol’ paper, special interest groups, listening to the word on the street etc…
• Learn and take a lot of initiative in further developing professionally and partnering and caring for your clients and understanding what they seek to succeed.
• Organizing and practicing good follow through for new, potential and existing clients.
• Recent college graduate with 1-3 years of business development/sales experience, preferably within staffing and/or technology. We are skilled in what we do and would be open to training from ground up for the right individual. Education or certification in information technology is plus.
• Fearless of rejection and cold calling and/or the desire to learn and break through it.
• Strategic mindset and the openness to learning from a highly skilled, advanced/expert level team.
• Aggressive and persistence with integrity and innate ability to overcome challenges, develop and manage relationships across multiple levels and domains.
• Strong mindset and focus and do what it takes attitude with integrity.
• Strong understanding and care for working within a true team and collaborative environment.
• Follow direction, structure, standards and metrics in place.
• Creative, thought provoking and not afraid to step outside of the box.
• Carry the responsibility to deliver to XDuce, the team, leadership and clients.
• A knack for social media and professional networking.
What you’ll get…
• Competitive compensation and benefits package with high earning potential.
• One amazing education with business domains and technology-a helicopter overview of what people do when they get to work.
• The opportunity to work with the support of skilled and expert level recruiters
• An innovative and unique talent acquisition strategy and proven successful plan – competitor’s edge!
• A focused and driven company culture and environment that values professional growth.
• A skill team of passionate, smart, hardworking, successful and creative colleagues in a progressive work environment.
• The opportunity to interface with industry leaders, skilled managers and learn about businesses, products and services you may never have known existed
If this describes you, sell us! Write us a cover letter explaining what draws you towards this position, XDuce and sales. Send this along with your resume to: Claudia.firstname.lastname@example.org