Claims Supervisor (closed)
Our client is looking for an experienced Supervisor for their Institutional Claims department. This position supervise a staff of Medical Claims Examiners responsible for adjudication of Medical professional claims. You will perform all related supervisory functions, monitor the workflow, ensure compliance and productivity, and share insight and suggestions on areas for improvement.
The qualified candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Must have at least five years supervisory experience in related health care or medical claims environment.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of medical claims processing, procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of CPT-4, ICD-9 and HCPC procedures
- Must have working knowledge of federal and state regulatory compliance requirements
- Requires strong leadership, mentoring, organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to function with minimal supervision and be able to prioritize all work tasks
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work well with individuals in all levels of the organization; Must be an effective team player
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, independent judgment and be a self-starter
- Strong PC-based business software skills including MS Office suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Project, Visio and report writers
If you are qualified and interested in this position please submit your resume in response to this posting. Responses to this posting without a resume will not be considered.