Engineer Recruiter- Video Job Description (closed)
We are looking for a high caliber Engineer Recruiter to join a Human Resource team supporting California locations. This position will interface and provide staffing consultation to hiring managers across the company to drive the staffing strategy.
The Engineer Recruiter will be responsible for recruitment, screening, and selection of candidates for hourly, salaried non-exempt, exempt, managerial, and/or executive positions. You may also be responsible for hiring contractors and temporary employees.
- Provide a broad application of principles, theories, and concepts where applicable
- Manage relationships with organizational and external contacts
- Represent the organization on projects in a project leadership role. If needed, supervise the activities of lower level personnel
- Contribute to the development of organization's goals and objectives
- Determine and develop solution approaches
- Provide resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems
- Have 3-5 years proven recruiting experience in a corporate environment.
- Possess experience implementing staffing programs.
- Storage, data protection knowledge, backup or duplication knowledge
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to develop and implement effective recruiting strategies
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, applicant tracking systems and the internet as a recruitment resource