Senior C# Developer (Consultant) for Research Analytics (closed)
Premier global Investment Bank is seeking a Senior C# Developer (Consultant) to work in their Research Analytics Technology team who is responsible for the development and maintenance of time series relative value and charting analytics tools used internally by research, trading and sales specialists covering Rates, Credit and Emerging Markets businesses.
Candidates will be responsible to create new research analytics by converting prototypes developed from Excel VBA/MATLAB and integrating them with in-house common analytics via C#. Excel Add-in development experience using C# is highly desirable.
This is a 12 month + consulting role located in Stamford, CT.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Extensive hands-on C#.NET, multithreading experience with distributed architecture based around the .NET framework, remoting, webservices (asmx, WCF).
- Database design and enterprise integration via middleware, including data feeds, and batch job scheduling via Autosys.
- Solid understanding of financial product pricing/analytics, e.g. Bonds, Interest Rate, Credit Derivatives
- Knowledge of XML schema design, validation, parsing techniques are desirable.
- Relational database design and development with MS SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Agile development techniques (test driven development and continuous build environments)
- Experience developing large scale distributed systems
- Bachelor of Science/MS/PhD Degree in Computer Science, Engineering
If you are interested & qualified, please contact Michael Czirjak at: 212.244.4220 or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org * All inquiries will be kept confidential