Fine Blanking Manufacturing Engineer (closed)
We currently have an exciting direct hire opportunity for a Press FB Manufacturing Engineer in Seymour, IN. This is an excellent opportunity with a global automotive parts manufacturer. This fantastic opportunity with a Global 500 company is offering competitive compensation and relocation assistance if necessary. Apply today!
Responsibilities and prospects for Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Write process design specifications
- Analyze blueprints and interpret technical data
- Develop engineering plans control plans, raw material specifications, process control parameters, CP / CPK calculations, GEDs, TEMA Process Sheets, etc.
- Implement engineering plans by evaluating current situations
- Develop machine and tooling specifications
- Develop and implement process improvements of dies, machines and procedures
- Procure new stamping tooling and equipment
- Develop schedule and coordinate activities of tooling suppliers
- Evaluate and approve process layouts for new model tooling
- Oversee pre-production trials and ensure a successful model launch
- Train manufacturing members on new and improved processes
Education and experience for Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Bachelors degree or related work experience is required
- Knowledge of fine blanking press and process required
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Effective planning and implementation skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member or a team
- Knowledge of tool die, machining, CAD and materials
- Effective die and press set-up trouble-shooting skills
- Strong hands-on ability
- Support Die Maintenance and Press MFG
- Capable of reading and understanding cad drawings
- Basic Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
For immediate consideration, apply now or refer a friend by forwarding this posting.
About Kelly Engineering Resources
Kelly Engineering Resources (KER) is a specialty service of Kelly Services Inc., a leader in providing workforce solutions. Since employing its first engineer in 1965, KER has grown to be recognized as a leading provider of engineering resources to customers in such industries as automotive, chemical, defense, electronics, energy, medical device, and pharmaceutical. Visit http://www.kellyengineering.com.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.