Senior Financial Analyst (closed)
Purpose and Responsibilities:
This position is a key member of the FP&A staff and is responsible for forecasting, planning, and financial analysis for senior management. In addition, this role is responsible for the concise and accurate consolidation of data from the regions to the corporate level. This role is responsible for corporate and regional expense reporting and supports the regional finance teams by acting as a lead or team member on various projects and tasks. Also, this role contributes to the financial closing on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis of the company’s operating results for senior management, Investor Relations, the organization, and external auditors. Create insightful and actionable analyses to explain and act upon significant business initiatives.
- Provide general support to regional teams for all financial areas including budgeting, forecasting, etc.
- Create recurring or ad-hoc reports for the purpose of allowing management to make data driven decisions. Perform and coordinate project-based financial analysis and modeling to support capital spending, profitability, pricing, and productivity projects.
- Provide support for the annual Business Plan cycle including: preparation of corporate budgets, assisting corporate and regional department questions / training, preparation entries / templates needed for the Plan cycle, etc.
- Assist with the company’s closing and consolidation process, including preparation of accounting analysis.
- Provide support to the Director of Financial Reporting and Analysis and the Controller - Financial Planning and Analysis for other department projects, i.e. assist with implementation of Hyperion Planning and Essbase as needed, etc. Provide presentation support to the Controller and CFO.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum. Preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business.
- 4-6 years of accounting or financial reporting, planning and analysis experience.
- CPA Certification desired.