Printing Associate (closed)
Do you have one or more years of experience in the print industry? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with one of the biggest and best in the business?
Our client, a large multinational corporation in Vancouver, is always looking for a variety of people to join them on a casual basis during their busy seasons but also on longer term contracts with the potential of extending.
· Print Production Planner
· Document Advisors
· Pre-Press Technicians
· Post-Production Assistant
· Break/Fix Service Technicians
· Previous experience in the printing industry.
· Computer literate
· Attention to detail
· Demonstrated excellent customer skills
· Demonstrated good verbal and written skills
· Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, peers and internal suppliers.
· Demonstrate the ability to comprehended written and verbal instructions
· Valid BC drivers license (for some roles)
· Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
· Must have the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
· Must have good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this position please e-mail your resume and expected salary to Davin Gislason: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Although we thank everyone for their interest, only those applicants that are being considered for interviews will be contacted at this time. All other applicants will have their resumes kept on file for future opportunities.
Keywords: Copier, Photocopy, Canon, Xerox, Konica Minolta, HP, Hewlett Packard, Ricoh, Toshiba