.Net and SharePoint Development Manager (closed)
We are looking for an IT development manager with experience in .net and SharePoint. For more information please call or email Navi at email@example.com or 608-819-7764
We are currently seeking an IT Manager to join our IT Team. This individual will serve as a Project Manager/Project Lead for our SharePoint environments and the development of any supporting Dot Net applications.
The position requires the candidate to demonstrate significant abilities across a spectrum of IT related skills including: application design, application development, staff mentoring and leadership, as well as project management—all in a .NET environment. She or he will also help facilitate the adoption and integration of .NET by leading our experienced Applications Development team to help them acquire expertise in the .NET tools and processes with initial emphasis on SharePoint 2010.
• Design, develop, and oversee implementation of applications using SharePoint 2010, SQL, and other .NET tools leveraging agile development methodology.
• Provide very hands-on mentoring of existing Application Development staff in the proper use of SharePoint 2010, SQL, and related .NET technologies
• Model business and systems processes based on findings through use-case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
• Demonstrated experience using best practices in developing applications utilizing Microsoft SharePoint 2010, MS SQL, and other .NET tools.
• Considerable expertise with object oriented programming languages and developer tools including Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
• Solid understanding of Web services.
• Experience Using SharePoint and Dot Net to Support Workflow approval
• Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project Server.
• Bachelors Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of ten years software development experience, with three years project management experience. A minimum of 2 years CRM experience required, and 2 years experience with SharePoint strongly preferred.
• Great team-oriented attitude.
• Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
• Ability to bring projects to completion successfully.
• Eagerness to exceed expectations consistently and take on more responsibility.
• Passion for finding the best answers to challenging problems.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Innovative, creative, flexible, and self-motivated.
• Ability to listen carefully, analyze, and explain in a clear and effective manner to employees, managers, customers, and clients.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Management of other application developers.
• Certifications in Project Management, Application Development, SQL, or other relevant areas.
Please submit your resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.