SVP Account Director (closed)
Our client, a leading national advertising agency is seeking a SVP - Account Director for it Atlanta office. The SVP – Account Director will be responsible for the thought leadership, planning, development and implementation of clients’ traditional and digital advertising. This agency leader will be responsible for:
- Relationships with key senior client partners and internal agency resources.
- Building the agency’s presence within the account resulting in year-over-year “organic” revenue growth.
- Account profitability through accurate revenue forecasting and agency resource management.
- Leading the agency's team in the creation of “work” and “ideas” that will make the agency and their clients famous.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8 to 10 years of advertising / marketing management experience (agency preferred)
- Be a pure leader, strategic thinker, innovator and driven to develop great ideas. Show us.
- A highly accountable, "get it done" executive. Is not afraid to be a “doer”
- Have a strategic mindset and a history of developing new business opportunities for the client and the agency.
- A history of developing a deep insight into consumer behaviors.
- Knowledge and experience in CPG, Financial Services, QSR, Automotive.
- The ability to motivate and manage an agency team of professionals.
- Captivating communication skills that include written, verbal, presentations