Oustanding Family Medicine Position Available in the Western Suburbs of Chicago (closed)
This is a wonderful opportunity to practice at a beautiful facility located in the Western Suburbs of Chicago just outside of Naperville. This well established group is seeking a Family Practice physician willing to work full-time. The practice’s mission focuses on providing high quality primary health care with special consideration for the medically under-served and uninsured. The practice currently consists of board-certified physicians, physician assistants, and family nurse practitioners offering a wide range of health care services to the community it serves. The practice encourages its employees to stay up to date with current health trends and practices and utilizes Electronic Medical Records to monitor and track patient well being.
If you would like to be considered for this position or would like more information, please send me your CV and the best time and number to contact you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
If you know of a friend or colleague who would be a good fit, please forward this email to them or ask them to give me a call.
Details about the opportunity:
· Employed Position
· Mostly outpatient with a small amount of inpatient work when on call (1:4)
· Patient ranges from Peds to Geriatrics.
· Community Outreach and Education are important parts of this practice.
· Monday – Friday position with set schedule - 36 clinical hours – 2 Saturdays per month
· Competitive Salary w/ Production Incentives
· Full benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, and Disability
· Malpractice and tail covered
· Cover costs of licenses
· Generous Paid Time Off
· Loan Repayment options available
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Eligible for Illinois License
- Worked in an inpatient setting within the last 12 months
- Solid communication skills – Spanish is a plus but not required
Ph - 636 536-6656 ext. 19
Fax - 636 536-6667
"The Right Source for the Right Match”
MD & DDS Resources, Inc. is the preferred
full-time primary care physician and dental
recruiters of FQHCs Nationwide.