SharePoint Developer (closed)
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on project excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & non-profit, defense, education, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
The Senior SharePoint developer will serve both as an active developer and technical lead for the DHS S&T primary SharePoint site. In the capacity of a senior developer this resource will be responsible for providing complex customizations to the existing application. As technical lead this position will provide technical guidance to other team members and provide guidance on the S&T SharePoint development processes and the development environment. The candidate will write and udpate and peer review documentation as needed.
- Proven minimum 5 years of increasing responsibility performing SharePoint application customization
- MS SharePoint certification
- Extensive experience working outside a structured development environment (ie: Visual Studio).
- SharePoint 2007 and 2010 implementation, design and development
- SharePoint 2007 to 2010 migration experience
- SharePoint Site/Template development with custom libraries and lists
- SharePoint integration with reporting services
- Master page design including CSS and layout development
- Re-engineering and integration of applications to SharePoint
- Knowledge of ControlPoint, CorasWorks and/or SharePoint Workflow
- Prior DHS/S&T experience.
- Prior DHS Suitability Clearance.
- CMMI Level 3 or higher experience.
- Experience working in matrixed work environment.
This is a full-time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance. To be considered for this position, please apply online with a cover letter and MS Word resume.
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.