Law Firm Attorney Recruiter/Attorney Coordinator (closed)
A prestigious AmLaw 100 law firm is seeking an experienced Attorney Recruiter/Attorney Coordinator for its Washington D.C. office. The Attorney Recruiter/Attorney Coordinator will support law firm strategy and coordinate attorney talent management programs for the Washington D.C. office. Duties will include the following initiatives and activities:
- managing all on campus-law school recruiting, summer associate programs, and lateral associate recruiting;
- managing and implementing attorney training, development and performance;
- travelling as needed for all recruiting programs; and
- additional related projects as assigned.
- 2+ years experience as an Attorney Recruiter or Attorney Coordinator in a law firm setting.
- 4 year BS/BA degree is a plus.
- Knowledge of legal recruiting, attorney development, human resources and administrative policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of legal education, career development and attorney development practices and philosophies.
- Strong service orientation, communication and interpersonal skills are critical due to heavy interaction with peers, attorneys, management and outside business contacts.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload, adjust to changing priorities, work independently and as a member of a team, and manage multiple projects with specific deadlines.
- High computer literacy including demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org