Hyperion/Essbase Architect (closed)
Our Client is seeking a Hyperion Architect with at least 6 years of experience building complex Hyperion platforms within the Planning and Essbase space.
In this role you will be responsible for full life cycle planning and development of Essbase and Planning platforms, and the continuing improvement of the environment. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and credentials:
- Responsible for overall architecture and strategy for the deployment of ESSBASE & Planning (System 11) as a technology.
- Strong experience on Calcscripts, business rules and design consideration for planning and Essbase applications
- Establishes standards for the technology including identification of appropriate uses for all options within the ESSBASE technology stack (ASO, BSO, Data Integrator, System 9)
- Responsible for understanding client requirements and translating those requirements into well architected solutions
- Performs quality assurance & design review functions for all projects where the technology will be utilized
- Researches and recommends alternative actions for problem resolution with minimal direction. Analyzes trends to proactively prevent problems.
- Evaluates and recommends emerging technologies and integration options with ESSBASE and Planning
- Complies with project management methodology requirements as appropriate. Develops detailed program specifications for self and others.
- Tests and implements systems and enhancements using techniques that meet generally accepted coding standards.
- At least 6 years working with Hyperion Essbase and Planning with 3+ years experience developing and architecting solutions using Planning and ESSBASE
- Expert understanding of large Business Performance Management systems
- A history of building and supporting complex Planning apps
- Experience developing calc scripts and business rules
- History of leading the implementation of Hyperion products
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of customer concerns
- Can excel in either a team-oriented or individual contributor role