Identity Management Lead Architect / Technical Development Manager (closed)
Serve as the Identity Manager Development Manager of a Global Fortune 500 firm located in New York City responsible for the hands-on design, development, testing and implementation of custom workflows, automated provisioning and other tasks in Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions. You will work with business analysts to design solutions, supply work estimates for tasks, develop/configure workflows and provisioning, and lead other less-experienced Identity Management developers, system integrators and engineers. Responsible for identifying and solving problems, supply leadership with technical answers and options, and prioritize tasks effectively to meet project deadlines and deliverables for multiple projects. Must translate business requirements into various options and system designs, and implement workflows and automated processes by developing necessary connectors or changing existing connectors to ensure a smooth and accurate integration. Plan and conduct various types of testing (i.e., unit/functional, system integration, user acceptance, and performance testing). The Identity Manager Development Manager is responsible for leading the Identity & Access Management team. Responsible for developing strategic project plans, architecture and implementation of Identity Management and Access Management technologies.
• Responsible for the development of the firm’s Identity Management Governance ensuring adherence to SLAs.
• Develops and analyzes highly complex system standards, thresholds, and recommendations to maximize system efficiency and performance.
• Conducts capacity planning reviews with management and approves capacity plans formulated by less experienced personnel.
• Researches current systems technology and serves as subject matter expert on complex systems processes and procedures.
• Provides technical leadership to internal and external personnel on information security, identity management and access and enterprise application integration processes.
• Lead business requirements gathering and translating those into system requirements
• Facilitate business process design as it relates to managing identities and access privileges
• Mentors and provides guidance to less experienced personnel.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems
• Must have 7+ years of experience in developing, implementing or architecting Java/J2EE software solutions with experience working with one or more directories such as Active Directory and LDAP
• Must have 5+ years of Security Architecture and/or Security Engineering experience with strong experience implementing complex systems.
• Requires 2-4 years of Technical Team Lead, Project Lead and/or Technical Project Management experience with strong people management skills and demonstrated leadership capabilities required
• Requires 5+ Identity Management and Access Management (IAM) architecture experience with strong in the systems integration of Identity Management products with Applications and Infrastructure. Experience with commercial IDM solutions, preferably using OIM / OAM - Oracle Identity & Oracle Access Manager, but would consider other products ( CA Identity Manager, TIM / TAM – IBM Tivoli Identity Manager & Tivoli Access Manager, WIF – Windows Identity Foundation, SailPoint IIQ, SUN Identity Manager, Hitachi ID Management suite, Entrust IdentityGuard, RSA Authentication Manager, etc.).
• Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
• Single Sign On
• Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience.
• Resource Provisioning
• Role Base Access Control
• Familiarity operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Unix; resources like Active Directory, exchange;
• Experience with packaged application solutions for PeopleSoft HR and Oracle Financials Systems is desired
• Ability to assist in the development for information security and identity management best practices guide
• Understanding of current regulatory environment and related implications to Identity Management and Security/Audit Compliance
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities
• Ability to work together with and lead a small team